This article will explain you how to upgrade a server.
Upgrading your server is an easy process that will upgrade the amount of RAM your server has.
The benefits of upgrading:
- Your server will be able to handle more players.
- Your server will be able to run more and/or heavier plugins/modpacks.
- There is no data loss when upgrading a server.
- The price of the upgrade will be the value of the remaining days in your plan (the prorated amount).
Simply follow these steps to upgrade your server:
1. Log in to your Client Area account.
2. Navigate to the "My Services" page via the green menu bar on top of the page.
3. Click on the Service you want to upgrade to see the details.
4. Click the green "Upgrade" button to upgrade your server.
5. You will be redirected to a page that has a list of all packages we offer. Select the package you want to upgrade (or downgrade) to. You may also change the billing cycle. Then click "Choose Product". The price will be the value of the remaining days in your plan (the prorated amount).
6. Simply pay the invoice that is generated. Once we receive the payment, your server will be upgraded automatically.
Note: If your next renewal invoice was already created, you will need to pay this invoice before upgrading your server. This doesn't mean you'll be paying extra, our system will only require you to pay the prorated amount when upgrading and will also provide credit of the extra amount you've paid in case of a downgrade.