1. Download the FileZilla Client from the official FileZilla site https://filezilla-project.org/download.php
2. Install FileZilla and open it.
3. Use the following information to connect to your FTP:
Host: You can find this by clicking on the FTP File Access section of your multicraft control panel.
Username: You can find this by clicking on the FTP File Access section of your multicraft control panel.
Password: This is your multicraft password.
4. Once entered, click on Connect and you should be connected to your FTP server for your Minecraft server. You should be able to upload / download and modify files as necessary.
Using Multicraft webclient:
1. Log into Multicraft and navigate to Files > FTP File Access - on the left hand side of your panel.
2. Log into the FTP area with your Multicraft Password.
3. That's it! Your files will appear in a web orientated FTP client.