*Note: You will need either the craftbukkit or spigot modpack installed onto your server, in order to run bukkit plugins. For a tutorial, click here.
You can further use the Bukget feature on your multicraft panel to install bukkit plugins with a few simple clicks.
Here is a simple step-to-step tutorial on how to maximize your gameplay experience by using a variety of plugins from bukkit.
We first recommend that you familiarize yourself with using the FileZilla FTP platform.
Once connected through FileZilla, follow these steps:
1. Stop your minecraft server through your multicraft control panel.
2. Download the relevant plugin .jar file that you want installed onto your server. Here are a useful variety of essential plugins:
Massive Core: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/mcore/
3. Once downloaded, drag the plugin .jar file into the plugins directory of your server files.
4. Restart your server.
Things to note:
- If there is a problem with the plugin it will always display an error message in the console so it is best to refer back to the console regularly.
- Check that the plugin works for your Bukkit version; this can be seen on the plugin's Bukkit page.
- You can find information about permission nodes, configuration options, and extra installation steps on the respective plugin page.
*For advanced plugin assistance, take a look at our Advanced Plugin Help addon.