This article will explain you how to find your PayPal Transaction ID either via your email or your PayPal account. The transaction ID may be requested by our support team when handling billing questions.
1. Log in to the email address associated with your PayPal account.
2. Locate the email receipt you have received from PayPal regarding your purchase from us.
3. When you have located and opened the correct email receipt, look in the top right of the email and you will see the date and time of the receipt, just under that will be the "Transaction ID" field and an alphanumeric code.
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Select "Activity" at the top.
3. Select "Search activities" next to the display of the dates.
4. Use the search feature to search for "Withernode"
5. Click the transaction to see the details, on the left side will be the "Transaction ID" field and an alphanumeric code.