This article will explain you how to cancel a Minecraft server.
Cancelling your server isn't difficult, we do however wish to keep you as a customer and will be sorry to see you go. If there is anything we can help you with, please submit a ticket or contact us via the live chat on the bottom right of the page.
If you are sure you want to cancel your server, then follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Client Area account.
2. Navigate to the "My Services" page via the green menu bar on top of the page.
3. Click on the Service you want to cancel to see the details.
4. Click the red "Request Cancellation" button to cancel your server.
5. Describe why you want to cancel your server and whether you want to cancel your server immediately or at the end of the billing cycle. Click "Request Cancellation" to submit the request.
6. If you have a PayPal subscription, you will also need to cancel that. You can click here to read our guide on how to do so. if you don't, PayPal will continue to send automatic payments to Withernode on your behalf. If you did not pay via PayPal or used manual payments, this action is not required.