How to set up Votifier so users can vote for your Minecraft server on various server list websites in exchange for rewards.
This guide assumes you have installed Votifier, by following the steps in this guide here.
Votifier can be downloaded here.
Once Votifier has been installed, login to Multicraft, select your Minecraft server, restart you server, then stop your Minecraft server and follow these steps:
1. Go to Advanced -> Additional ports in Multicraft to assign an extra port to your server for Votifier.
2. Log onto your FTP panel via Multicraft. This can be accessed via the left hand side of your control panel under "Files".
3. Navigate to the folder /plugins/Votifier/
4. Click the "edit" button on the right hand side of the "config.yml" file.
5. Change the “port” from 8192 to the port you assigned to your server in step 1.
6. Make sure the "host" is set to 0.0.0.0.
7. Once you have changed the value of the port and host options, click the "Save" button on the left side of your screen.
8. Go back to the main control panel of your server, and click the "Restart" button. Votifier will now use the new port that you specified to listen for votes.
Once you have successfully installed the main Votifier plugin, you will need to install a listener, such GAListener.
A listener is an additional plugin that gets triggered from Votifier, once a vote is received.
GAListener acts as a standard plugin jar file, therefore you will need to follow the guide here in order to get it setup. Once setup on your server, it will generate a folder called 'GAListener' from which you can edit the configuration for the votifier reward system to your own desired specification.
For a complete guide for setting up GAListener with Votifier, you can check out the official plugin page here.