This article will explain you how to cancel a PayPal subscription. A PayPal subscription is an automatic payment set up to automatically pay your invoices. If you cancel your server or would like to pay manually, you also need to cancel your PayPal subscription.
Follow the steps below to cancel a subscription:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the gear icon on top of the page.
3. Click "Payments" near the top of the page.
4. Click "View" next to "Manage your Automatic Payments".
5. Select the subscription you want to cancel via the left menu. On the right side you can check the status of the subscription. Next to the status, click "Cancel" to cancel your subscription.