Service Level Agreement
This service level agreement (SLA) describes the uptime we guarantee and the compensation a customer will receive in the event of service unavailability.
The following is covered by our SLA:
- Unplanned hardware or software maintenance.
- Network unavailability caused by hardware failure.
- Network unavailability caused by human error of Withernode staff.
- Network unavailability caused by a DDoS attack.
The following is not covered by our SLA:
- Planned maintenance.
- Circumstances beyond our control.
- Downtime caused by the user.
In the event of non-compliance, the client will be compensated as per the terms below.
- For every minute of downtime, Withernode will provide an equivalent extension to the affected service, rounded up to the nearest day.
- To receive a compensation, the client must submit a ticket from their client account.
- The claim must be requested within 7 days after the outage.
- We will deny any SLA claim if we believe the customer caused service disruption on purpose.
- This SLA is only valid for direct customers of Withernode.
- Withernode reserves the right to reject compensation under their own discretion.